Pasture Raised * Sustainable * Humane
Please check our online store for available deposits for May of 2022 Whole Hogs. After these sell out we will start taking deposits for November/December 22. Pricing is yet to be determined for these end of the year deposits.
Whole Berkshire hogs yield approximately 140 lb. of take home meat, and pricing includes standard processing and delivery. It does not include sales tax. Click here for current pricing and deposit availability. If no deposits are listed, check back in a couple of weeks for new inventory. There is a $25 discount for whole Berkshire hogs picked up from the farm. All the meat will come individually wrapped in easy to use portions in the cuts listed below. All of our bacon and hams are sodium nitrite and MSG free. You can share a hog with family and friends, but we will only deliver to one location and the customer must divide up the cuts themselves if sharing. Berkshire pork is amazingly high quality and prized by both chefs & home cooks alike!
Whole Hog Standard Cuts – approximately 135-140 lbs of take home Berkshire Pork
- 1″ Bone in Chops 2 per pack (average 30 lb total)
- Spare Ribs (average 6 lb total)
- Uncured Ham Roast and Steaks (msg and nitrite free) (average 35 lb total)
- Uncured Bacon (msg and nitrite free) (average 18 lb total)
- Whole hog breakfast bulk sausage (average 6 lb total)
- Ground Pork (average 6 lb total)
- Bratwurst (average 6 lb total)
- Shoulder Roasts and Steaks (average 35 lb total)
- Neck bones (average 4 lb)
- Fresh Hocks (average 6 lb)